Derivatives /Post Trade Services
As the financial services industry continues to be more electronic, global and regulated, the need for financial institutions to address operational efficiencies, comply with new regulations and reporting rules and explore new ways to reduce costs has taken a forefront.
To combat the adverse impact of regulatory reforms and the clearing mandate in a dynamic environment, capital market firms are often required to define executable strategies for middle and back office operations and reconfigure their operations to adjust to the structural changes.
Taking into account your organisation’s current situation and scalable requirements, our sourcing teams work diligently with management to bring you the best in class talent who:
- Possesses in-depth domain expertise
- Offers a wide range of consulting services, from advisory to support.
- Manages support throughout sell-side and buy-side firms
- Implements change management programs ( technical or functional )
- Has experience in post-trade processing functions across all asset classes specializing in over-the-counter Derivatives, exchange-traded derivatives and collateral management.